Pagina's

zondag 29 mei 2011

DBA Symposium at the 17th of May



At the 17th of May, I presented at the DBA symposium in the Netherlands.

There were ten technical sessions spread over two parallel tracks.
Different Oracle DBA people shared their experiences with the participants.
They showed how to recognize, prevent and solve problems.

For me, it was the first time to deliver a presentation for only Oracle DBA people.
Normally, I present for Oracle Developers and therefore an extra challenge for me!

I presented about Application Express.
Application Express is very popular in the Netherlands.
An Oracle DBA needs to know were to take care of when dealing with application express.

In autumn of this year, a next DBA symposium will be organized.
I hope to meet you there.

Information about planboard symposium can be found here:
DBA Symposium.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten